Krakow licensed tourist guide and a tour leader. Guide to Ojcowski National Park and cultural area of southern and middle Poland. Graduate student in Ethnology and Cultural Anthropology from the Jagiellonian University, Krakow, and Baltic Sea Region Studies from University of Turku, Finland. Next to his work in Krakow leads to Scandinavia and Iberian Peninsula and south of Europe.
- cooperation with over 500 groups in Krakow and Little Poland (Ojcowski National Park, Kalwaria Zebrzydowska, Częstochowa)
- groups leading to the Baltic States
- leading groups to Spain and Portugal (Madrid, Toledo, Segovia, Barcelona and Catalonia, Zaragossa, Granada, Salamanca, Bilbao, Lisboa, Fatima, Gibraltar)
- leading groups to France (Paris, Lyon, Carcassonne, Avignon, Nice, Perpignan, Lourdes)
- leading groups leading to Scandinavian countries (Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway)
- groups guiding in Roskilde, Kronborg, Frederiksborg, Lund, Goeteborg, Udevalla, Tanum, Lillehammer, Uppsala, Vadstena, Alvastra.