Warsaw is third capital of Poland. After short period when tribes inhabiting middle Europe shaped young nation with its capital - Gniezno, new center was moved to Krakow. In 1597 the king Sigismund III Vasa moved with his court to Warsaw. But Polish democracy formed also in other places like Piotrków Trybunalski and Lublin.
Our proposition concerns cities and places that influenced on the history of Poland. During the trip we will see following attractions:
* Krakow (one, two or three)
* Krakow - Eagle Nests Route - Częstochowa - Piotrków Trybunalski (one day)
* Piotrków Trybunalski - Warsaw (one day)
* Warsaw (one or two days)
* Warsaw - Lublin (one day)
* Lublin - Sandomierz - Krakow (one day)
To make the route more attractive, on the way we suggest to see sanctuaries in Częstochowa, Gidle, beautiful national parks and castles on the Eagle Nests route. To visit all places one needs at least 7-10 days.